- All products are added to your cart.
Shipping and return
- The delivery will be made insofar still in stock. If after placing the order it becomes clear that a product is not in stock, the Client is informed of this as soon as possible and the relevant product will be delivered as soon as possible in consultation with the Client.
- When a product is not available, or not available in the short term, then a different similar product will be offered if possible and in consultation with the Client.
- The place of delivery is the address that the Client provided to HVPaqua. The delivery is made from the place of residence of HVPaqua unless otherwise has been agreed.
- If a specific period has been agreed or provided for the delivery of certain products, then this is never a deadline but an indication of the delivery period. Upon exceeding a period, the Client must then declare HVPaqua in default in writing and HVPaqua must be offered a reasonable period of time in which to perform the agreement.
- Notwithstanding any evidence to the contrary, the supply obligation of HVPaqua will have been complied with as soon as HVPaqua offers the Client the delivered product(s) once, upon delivery at the indicated address the report of the transport company for the refusal of acceptance constitutes the full proof of delivery.
- The Client must accept the products he has ordered. If the Client refuses to receive the ordered products, the products are stored by HVPaqua. These additional costs plus the costs for the ordered products are payable by the Client.
- If the Client provides his address in writing or digitally to HVPaqua, the latter is authorised to send all the orders to that address, unless the Client provides a different address in writing or digitally where the (partial) orders need to be sent.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products is held by HVPaqua until the moment of delivery to the Client, unless otherwise has explicitly been agreed.
- HVPaqua guarantees that the products comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, reasonable conditions of reliability and/or usability and the legal provisions and/or government requirements as they apply on the date on which the agreement is concluded.
- The guarantee does not apply if parties other than the supplier of HVPaqua or the latter made changes to the delivered products without the permission of HVPaqua, or in the event of inexpert or inappropriate use, such as knocking, falling etc.
- The products delivered by HVPaqua are subject to a guarantee period of 2 years unless otherwise has explicitly been agreed in writing. If the guarantee issued by HVPaqua concerns an item that was manufactured by a third party, then the guarantee is limited to that issued by the manufacturer of the item, unless otherwise is stated. After the guarantee period has lapsed any costs for repair or replacement, including administration, delivery and call-out costs, will be invoiced to the Client.
- If the delivered product contains manufacturing error(s), then the Client must report this per email to HVPaqua within five working days after receiving the product, after which a replacement product will be sent free of charge. The costs of returned delivery are payable by HVPaqua. If it appears that no manufacturing errors are involved then the above mentioned costs are payable by the Client.
- Goods must be returned with the original invoice in the original and undamaged packaging.
- If the product cannot be returned in original packaging, then the Client must arrange sufficient packaging. Any transport damage in the event of inadequate packaging due to the returning of the products are for the risk of the Client.
- Repair or replacement as a result of a product under guarantee does not extend the guarantee period once it has commenced.
- Returned items whereby the packaging is not paid will be refused by HVPaqua.
- The guarantee is cancelled if the product is connected to another voltage or in another way than stated with or on the article, on the website or the packaging or other data carrier.
- The guarantee is cancelled upon the failure of a product due to short circuit and/or voltage fluctuations in the power supply to which the relevant product is connected or other causes, except manufacturing errors, causing a failure.